Boys & Girls Clubs are Committed to Keeping Children Safe
- Comprehensive background checks for all board, staff, and volunteers
- Ongoing education and training
- Annual safety assessment
- Rigorous safety policies and standards
- Active, engaged board-led safety committees
- Annual safety improvement planning and other accountability systems
National Child Abuse Hotline: 800-422-4453
Provides free 24/7 access for adults and youth to professional child abuse crisis counselors who offer crisis intervention and confidential referrals.
Child Safety Helpline: 866-607-7233
Praesidium provides employees, volunteers, parents, and youth with anonymous helpline for reporting of suspicious or inappropriate behaviors regarding children.
Ethics Point Hotline: 866-295-3701
Provides employees, volunteers, and parents anonymous reporting of any unethic or illegal workplace activites.
Crisis Textline: Text CLUB to 741741
Provides free 24/7 access for adults and youth to confidential support with professional crisis counselors.
Report to local Child Protective Services: 855-442-4453
Provides 24/7 access for adults and youth local anonymous reporting oif child abuse and/or neglect.